ExEgypt Annual Medical Summer School on "Emergency Medicine - Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases"
4 a 17 de agosto
ExEgypt is honored to invite you and students of your college to
ExEgypt Annual Medical Summer School on
"Emergency Medicine - Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases"
You might be wondering what our event is about. ExEgypt's Summer School is the oldest, most professional international medical program that offers students from all over the world an opportunity to pay a visit to the world's most visited sites, Egypt.
The program will take place in Ismailia, Egypt and will be held during the period of 4th of August 2020 until the 17th of August 2020. (There will be an optional trip to Dahab and Sharm El-Sheikh, so the whole program ends on the 22nd of August, 2020)
With a very professionally and meticulously designed program, ExEgypt offers students a distinctive program that involves two main elements:
1) Academic (Medical and Paramedical) course - Our scientific program offers such a unique opportunity to pick one of various departments.
Our departments include (Emergency Medicine - Gastroenterology and Hepatology - 'including Infectious Diseases')
At the Scientific course each participant will have the chance to perform Hands-On Examinations and procedures; moreover, they could have the privilege to attend either urgent surgery operations or Endoscopy procedures.
In Addition, there’ll be seven comprehensive lectures at each subject presented by professors from Suez Canal University.
2) Social Program - Including trips to many cities including:
-Two days to Cairo
-One day to Fayoum (Sandboarding)
-One day to Ain El-Sokhna
-One day to Port Said
And other optional trips to Alexandria, Dahab and Sharm El-Sheikh for diving.
ExEgypt Summer School basically combines every single detail to ensure a matchless summer vacation.
Regarding the Fees
Full Package includes:
1) Welcome package including a T-shirt, Sim Card, ExEgypt booklet, ExEgypt bracelet and a log book.
2) Scientific program at Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Suez Canal University Teaching Hospitals, with the privilege of choosing between various departments.
3) Air conditioned accommodation in Ismailia, Egypt.
4) Transportation during the whole Summer School period in air conditioned buses
5) 2 meals per day, during all working days.
6) Daily social outings in Ismailia.
7) Opening and closing ceremonies and parties.
8) 4 Social Trips to: Cairo, Fayoum, Ain El Sokhna and Port Said.
Early bird offer (460 euros) ends on the 30th of February 2020.
The deadline for early applications (500 euros)is on the 1st of March 2020.
The deadline for late applications (550 euros) is on the 15th of March 2020.
Apply now to our Summer School and experience the ancient history of Egypt by filling in the application form:
For more information about ExEgypt Summer Schools, check out our website: www.exegypt.org/
You can check our Event on Facebook:
ExEgypt promises you a once in a lifetime chance.